Thursday, July 8, 2010

Getting ready to ready to turn off this computer and read a book

But I couldn't resist writing my first blog, first! What am I going to read? Power Trip by Amanda Little. I know I am going to learn so much from it. And I'm excited. Because I've never thought of the dependence I have on fossil fuels for my daily survival.

I've spending lots of time on http://www.thekindlife.com and http://www.gliving.com, learning and communicating with others that think like I do. It reminds me that I'm not alone or crazy with all my thoughts and ideas.

Oh, and why do I use the title Cinnamon for my blog? I love cinnamon. I put the spice in everything from smoothies to soups to desserts. It warm and spicy. And I learned it settles down my tempermental blood sugar (it really does!)

I hope to bring together a group of friends with the same interests. I can teach how to make a delicious vegan challah and a macrobiotic Shabbat. I can trade smoothie recipes for my 14 month old and six year old twins. So much to share.

With love and sleep well,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment